I couldn’t decide what image to use here, so I went with the cute kitty. Look! It’s Sam under a blanket!
Anyway, I’ve decided to participate in the 101 things in 1001 days meme. I’ve got a couple of friends doing it, and it looked like fun. I’ll be posting it in the “Notes” page and updating it there as I accomplish things. That way we don’t have to go digging to find the list over the next 2.75 years.
Start: Saturday, March 15, 2008
End: Saturday, December 11, 2010 (12/11/10! Tee hee.)
101 things to do in the next 1001 days.
1. Go to the Hiller Aviation Museum and write it up.
2. Go to the Chabot and write it up.
3. Go to the Pez Museum and write it up.
4. Go on Photo Safari to the Monterey Bay Aquarium.
5. Go to Ardenwood Farm and write it up
6. Go to the Niles Essenay and write it up
7. Take the Niles Canyon Train and write it up
8. Visit a new state with the Hubby.
9. Take a trip to Atlanta.
10. Go swimming at Anini Beach while wearing goggles and fins.
11. Go out drinking with my sister.
12. Take my brother to see a film.
13. Take my Father to tea.
14. Spend a day with my Mum however she wants to.
15. Do the â€œDay of Câ€ with my Husband.
16. Go to a county fair.
17. Go to church.
18. Go to the San Mateo library.
19. Learn 5 words of Scots Gaelic
20. Learn 5 words of Irish
21. Learn 5 words of Welsh
22. Learn 5 words of Cornish
23. Learn 5 words of Manx
24. Learn 5 words of Breton
25. Learn how to crop, resize, and write on images in Photoshop Elements.
26. Learn how to Podcast.
Taking Care of Myself
27. Get pregnant or know for sure that I canâ€™t.
28. Call OB/GYNâ€™s office.
29. Get that gorram test done.
30. Change doctors.
31. Get a facial.
32. Get a massage.
33. Find a new dentist and get my teeth cleaned.
34. Get a physical.
35. Get an eye exam.
36. Get 8 hours of sleep each night for seven days in a row.
37. Get eyebrows done.
38. Get a manicure
Getting things done
39. Renew Passport
40. Get Life Insurance for the Hubby.
41. Deal with the items in the dry-cleaning bag.
42. Compile emergency procedures document for home.
43. Get rid of the Health Rider.
44. Buy three soft-sided cat carriers (0/3)
45. Clean out and organize the pantry.
46. Get collection of music audiotapes down to only the amount that will fit in the red thing.
47. Put the wall hanging on the wall.
48. Replace my missing work shoes.
49. Clear stuff away from the piano completely.
50. Get properly fitted for a bra.
51. Get rid of the tires in the shed.
52. Properly implement a filing system.
Reading and Writing/Blogging
53. Read The Celtic Twilight by W. B. Yeats
54. Read The Summer of Cotton Candy by Debbie Viguie
55. Get paid for a piece of writing that isnâ€™t on a blog.
56. Finish Of Clocks and Christmas
57. Go through (and type up if needed) 5 notebooks (0/5)
58. Write my half of Chrisâ€™s fic.
59. Post a cartoon that Iâ€™ve drawn on a blog.
60. Set up a weekâ€™s worth of emergency Silliness.org posts.
61. Finish that list of Doctor Who episodes (with availability and links)
62. Finish copying posts from thebookstacks.com
63. Back up watchingdrwho.com
64. Read The Hunterâ€™s Moon by O. R. Melling
65. Read The Summer King by O. R. Melling
66. Read Drunk, Divorced and Covered in Cat Hair
67. Hunt down the book â€œOh No It Isnâ€™tâ€ By Paul Cornell.
68. Hunt down the book â€œLungbarrowâ€ by Marc Platt
69. Read the HSP Book
70. Pay off the camera.
71. Pay off the Alienware computer.
72. Pay off my computer.
73. Spend 7 days in a row without going out to eat (Including Starbucks.)
74. Go 60 days without using the big credit cards.
75. Open a savings account.
76. Get a Safety Deposit box.
Food and Crafty stuff
77. Make a fan music video.
78. Make Mundane.
79. Make Homemade Mushy Peas
80. Try 5 new restaurants. (0/5)
81. Try 5 new kinds of tea. (0/5)
82. Scan in the old west pic (and make flair.)
83. Knit 5 scarves. (0/5)
84. Knit something other than a scarf to completion.
85. Make a medieval dress for myself.
86. Find, or in some other way procure, a pink Romana coat.
87. Try a new craft.
88. See five plays. (0/5)
89. See Bride and Prejudice.
90. Watch the original Great Train Robbery.
91. Catch up on Doctor Who Podshock through episode 106.
92. Go to Gallifrey One #20.
93. Watch all of the available First Doctor episodes.
94. Record myself singing 3 songs. (0/3)
95. Get an old west picture taken with the hubby.
96. Send a sneaky/fun present to someone.
97. Listen to the first 20 Big Finish Doctor Who Audio Adventures. (0/20)
98. Watch all available 2nd Doctor Episodes.
99. Call local comic book store about Doctor Who comics.
100. Make a list of things to do before I die.
101. Once the old list is nearly done, write up a new one.