I’ll bet that something like this has been done before, but I hereby declare that I’m doing it my way, so this meme is mine. (insert evil laughter here)
What the heck am I talking about?
Well, my Five Things meme, of course. Putting it on Friday gives it some nice alliteration. My meme works like this: I choose a topic and then list five things related to it. Then, if anyone out there decides to play along, they post their response to the topic on their blog (and comment here so I can go see what they’ve said.) Pretty easy, yes? This week’s theme is – Five Things I Would Do If I Could Stop Time. I’ve chosen the picture above to go with the post because it represents a moment frozen in time, rather like all photos if you think about it. (Maybe I’ll make a proper banner for this meme at some point…) For the purposes of this theme, assume that you are the one stopping time, and, as such, you may unfreeze anyone you wish. Ready?
Five Things I Would Do If I Could Stop Time:
1. Sleep – I know. The predictable answer. But just imagine being able to sleep as long as you like, and be guaranteed no interruptions. Good, yes?
2. Read without interruption. – Similar to number one, but again, consider the relaxation potential. You could read a whole series if you wanted to.
3. Take a nap someplace normally considered inappropriate. – Like…sleeping naked on the front lawn. Just to be annoying, you know. And yes, sleep is worth mentioning twice.
4. Walk out to my husband’s work, camera in hand, unfreeze him, and go on photo safari. – Normally that walk would take ages, but this way it would take no time at all. And think of all the crazy photo opportunities.
5. Clean my house. – Again with the boring, I know, but consider the opportunity to get all those things done that you never have time for.
Those are my choices. What would you do if you could bend time to your will?